Double Spiral Separators
Based on the diameter, shape and weight of the material being separated, Profile Industries experts will help you determine which spiral separator will best fit your requirements. We recommend that you initially send samples of your material to our lab to be tested.
All of our separators are powered by gravity alone.
Our heavy-duty double spiral separator is available with both direct feed and hopper feed. The spiral separates the rounds from anything that is not round. Spirals are manufactured using welded galvanized steel to withstand heat and vibration. Spiral units are used in industrial applications such as separating metal abrasives, metal shot, glass beads, ceramic beads, and other types of materials. Typical agricultural uses include separating good seeds from splits, weed seed, etc. Spirals are used to separate seeds of one kind from another depending on their shape and size. There is no one size of inner flight that will separate all types of material. Our standard inner flight sizes are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 inch, including half sizes, each with four separating turns. The right hand discharge chute is standard, as shown in the drawing.
- Spiral dimensions are 22” x 40” x 77½”
- Shipping weight is approx. 325 lbs.
- Crate size is 28” x 44” x 84”
Optional features available for double spirals:
- Additional separating inner flight sizes
- Stainless steel inner flights, on which material is separated eliminates static and magnetism on some types of material. Stainless steel increases the quality of separation and extends the life of the unit.
- Self-cleaning hopper inserts
- Left hand discharge chute
- Fewer turns for applications with height constraints
- Two different inner flight core sizes in one double spiral unit for dual operations.
Single Spiral Separators are also available.
Multiple separators may be used simultaneously if one can’t handle the required lbs./hour.
In stock – 1 day delivery
Standard/Out of stock – 2-3 weeks delivery
Non-standard – Normally can deliver in 3-4 weeks
|Contact us today for more information or to receive an estimate.
Feel free to call or email us direct today: 763-428-5858.