Single Spiral Separators
Profile Industries experts will start by helping you determine which spiral separator will best fit your requirements, based on the diameter, shape and weight of the material being separated. We recommend that you initially send samples of your material to our lab to be tested.
All of our separators are powered by gravity alone.
Our heavy-duty single spiral separator is available with both direct feed and hopper feed. The spiral separates the rounds from anything that is not round. Spirals are manufactured using welded galvanized steel to withstand heat and vibration. Spiral units are used in industrial applications such as separating metal abrasives, metal shot, glass beads, ceramic beads, and other types of materials. Typical agricultural uses include separating good seeds from splits, weed seed, chaff, etc. Spirals are used to separate seeds of one kind from another depending on their shape and size. There is no one size of inner flight that will separate all types of material. Our standard inner flight sizes are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 inch, including half sizes, each with four separating turns. The spiral separator with direct feed has a 3” tube inlet and 3” outlets so that they can be connected directly to your equipment. The exit outlets are located at the bottom, as shown in the drawing.
- Spiral dimensions are 22” x 22” x 74”
- Shipping weight is approx. 235 lbs.
- Crate size is 28” x 28” x 78”
Optional features available for single spirals:
- Additional separating inner flight sizes
- Stainless steel inner flights, on which material is separated eliminates static and magnetism on some types of material. Stainless steel increases the quality of separation and extends the life of the unit.
- Direct-feed fill hopper attaches to 3” inlet tube
- Swivel discharge outlet attaches to non-round outlet.
- Fewer turns for applications with height constraints.
Multiple separators may be used simultaneously if one can’t handle the required lbs./hour.
Double Spiral Separators are also available for increased capacity.
In stock – 1 day delivery
Standard/Out of stock – 2-3 weeks delivery
Non-standard – Normally can deliver in 3-4 weeks
|Contact us today for more information or to receive an estimate.
Feel free to call or email us direct today: 763-428-5858.